These large number balloons are a whopping 40" in height!
The price includes extra ribbons to decorate and a heavy weight.
Red Number (40")
- High temperatures will cause your balloon to expand and possibly pop. Cold temperatures will cause your balloon to deflate and droop, gently bring the balloon back to room temperature and it will return to its rightful state. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BALLOONS IN VEHICLES, OUTBUILDINGS OR GARAGES.
- Light fittings, irregular surfaces, paint textures and static can all pop balloons, please take extra care when transporting, displaying, and storing your balloons.
- Water may damage the appearance of your balloons, keep them in a dry area.
- WARNING! Children under eight years of age can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Keep uninflated balloons away from children. Adult supervision is required. Immediately dispose of broken balloons.
- WARNING! Balloons are not suitable for children under 36 months old due to potential small parts which may pose a choking hazard. Adult supervision is required.